Saturday, October 10, 2009

Home Coming Dance


Remember when you were in High School and you got to go to the home coming dance? I don't . . . but Anna got to go to the dance this evening. She is still there probably dancing and having a great time with her date Oliver. The play saxophones together in the marching ensemble and in the wind ensemble and in the jazz ensemble. Even though she is 17 now and only a few short months away from 18, I worrying about her being out on a date. I guess that's just a dad thing. :) Devin and Tara, you may be surprised to know I had the same feelings when you were out like that. Like you two, Anna is a very good kid and I trust here completely, just worry by nature I guess. Here is a photo of the two of them on their way out the driveway:

Looks like they are already having fun, doesn't it . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment